We believe that the time has finally come to start meeting together once again. We cannot wait to return to fellowship. Unfortunately things will need to be different for a time, and we will evaluate how things go each week.
With that in mind, we are going to return to corporate worship on Saturday, May 16 at 6pm. We are holding the service on Saturday so that we can record it in its entirety and and we will at least post the message by Sunday morning for all of those who aren’t able to join us. The video will be linked to the church’s Facebook page, the sermon page on our website, and on YouTube. All are welcome, though we highly recommend that if you are over the age of 65 or have any underlying medical issues you consider staying home for the time being as recommended by medical authorities. There will be no Sunday School, or childcare. We will have communion by using sealed communion kits that we will need to pick up from the back of the worship center as we enter the room. We will also collect tithes and offering via a collection box in the back.
Along with the worship center having undergone disinfection, we will also be taking safety precautions to keep those who do attend as safe as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance (If you have some, please bring your own)
- Masks are recommended (If you don’t have one, some will be available)
- We will be maintaining a social distancing of 6 feet unless in the same household
- Please enter only through the main entrance
- Please use non-contact greetings
- There will be no bulletins
- If you are feeling ill or running a fever, please stay home
We are doing our best to discern God’s leading as well as follow Governor Holcomb’s recommendations for the safest return to normalcy we can manage. Please continue to pray for our world, nation, state, and church family as we try to put this health threat behind us and move toward God’s plan for the future.
We love you all,